Tuesday 19 August 2014

Recent Buys (Primark, H&M, &OtherStories)


There are a couple of things that I think you all should really get! Plus they are cheap and will help you with your summer wardrobe!
So firstly I got another & Other Stories - Body Scrub - Méditerranéen for £7 which smells amazing and I needed it so...hehehe.
From Primark I got a White Tank Dress for £3.50, A Crop Halter Cami for £2.50, a Turqoise Sheer Vest for £4 (I have been using this non stop!) and Polka Dot Red Flipflops for £1.
 
And from my faveourite store H&M I got 3 (although I there's only two here as I got it afterwards) Crop Cami Tops for just £1.99 each! I got one in Grey, Black and White. Although I recommend you get 2 sizes down (I got a Small and am usually a Large). 
Lastly some Jewellery of course! I actually got this set of stackable Aztec/Tribal looking rings for £3.99 and another for £1.99 (which like the Cami Top I got afterwards but just keep your eyes out for nail posts as I know I'll be wearing it a lot!

What have you gotten recently?


L.F.A. Xx

2 comments:

  1. I love getting basics from primark and am desperate to get down to one on Friday to check out their winter coats, they look lovely xxx


    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I haven't seen their Winter Coat Collection!! I saw this one coat from Marks & Spencer that if I wasn't broke I'd desperately want!!
      Xx

      Delete