Monday 11 August 2014

Lush Tisty Tosty Bath Bomb


Its been a while since I treated myself to a good long relaxing bath, and so I thought I should try the Tisty Tosty Bath Bomb.
As you can see this lovely bath bomb has been shaped into a lovely heart shape with Rose Buds Embedded into it (7 of them) which float on the bath once the bath bomb dissolves. According to Lush's website  some of the main ingredients are:
"Citric Acid (Lemon),
Rose Oil (Lifts your spirits),
Geranium Oil (Toning and Balancing effect),
Jasmine Absolute (Oil that's a beauty tonic and perfume)"

These all contribute to the overall floral and relaxing scent. Especially if you break apart the rose buds that come embedded, the scent really is much more powerful. It also dissolves into the bath leaving a clear-whitish colour and lovely rosebuds floating on top. My skin was left feeling smooth and lovely also!
My only complain would be the size. For the same price I could a much larger bath bomb, however those baths don't have such luxurious ingredients like Real Rose buds, so in a way you do get what you pay for.

I would really recommend this if your feeling down or need a lovely luxurious bath! So have you tried it and what were your thoughts??

You can get this at Lush for £3.25

L.F.A. Xx

2 comments:

  1. This lovely for some nice relaxation! I just wish I had a bath and not a shower :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Oh no that sucks! I'm sure lush have a shower gel with a similar scent ;)
      Xx

      Delete