First of all I must say congratulations to Team Germany on their success in winning the World Cup especially as they're the first European country to win a World Cup in Las Americas!!
As I have watched almost every game it was much deserved, even though I was rooting for any South American country....(apart from Brazil since they took out Colombia!) So of course I was ecstatic they beat they were beat by 7.1 !!!
Anyway enough of the footie and on to the beauty. I decided even though it is over to at least award them with their own set of nail art!
So for these nail polishes I used for this design: Masglo - Amarillo, White - Boots, Essence - Back to Black, SEVENTEEN - Knockout Red and of course my nail art brushes!
So once you have your polishes ready, follow these instructions:
Here are a little tips and tricks to help you perfect this design:
Have PATIENCE and make sure your in the right mood (aka CALM mood) so you can try these!
Make sure the base colours are completely dry before drawing any art on top.
- Masking Tape I would suggest adding a corner of a piece of masking tape, draw the lines then remove masking tape and fill in white.
- Paint the entire nail white, draw an upside down triangle in a light colour. Then draw the stripes up to the triangle.
INDEX FINGER - (click --> here <-- for details to help you achieve this.
- Paint Base Coat. (Please wait till 100% dry!!)
- Draw a cross with raised up arms down the middle of your nail.
- Then from a little above where the lines cross draw an upside down triangle and a filled in semi-circle so it can look like a bird.
- From the bottom of the triangle draw two lines (arrow pointing upwards shape)
- Draw two semi-circles, but add a small downward flick at the end of the bottom one.
- Then draw 4 lines coming down from the arms to create the wings (make them smaller as they go in)
- Fill in the wings and try and make the top part thicker.
- With a Red add the claws to the arrow pointing upwards shape and the beak. Make sure the top beak has a downward flick.
- Add the finishing touches with a white to make the eye, and with the black flatten the head with a flick at the end and add 3 muscle like shapes to the top of the wings!
So let me know what you think guys! Would you like to see other countries even though it's no longer the World Cup?
If you try these or have you own tag me on Twitter or Instagram @lovefromangelic so I can see!!