Wednesday 28 May 2014

EcoTools Six Piece Starter Brush Set



After having looked around and having countless discussions with fellow bloggers and my lovely bestie Summer.  I have decided to finally buy myself this brush starter set that includes:
  • Blush Brush
  • Concealer Brush
  • Eye Shading Brush
  • Angled Eyeliner Brush
  • Lash & Brow Groomed
  • Cosmetic Case

Now you guys may be horrified to find out that I didn't have and haven't ever used make up brushes. Like at all. I would just use my fingers, which I have been fine as I feel I have more control with but in certain circumstances (i.e. Wearing light colours or when I'm in a hurry,) it's been a bit of a bother. Therefore, I thought I'd go for a set of EcoTools.

I have heard wonders about these brushes and I absolutely love the fact that these are ethical. (To be honest I only got these because it looks really organic....do you see where I'm coming from?) 
The handles are made from Bamboo and the bristles are Taklon Synthetic and 100% Cruelty Free Vegan Friendly.
Also the ferrule is made of Recycled Aluminium and the cosmetic case is also made from natural cotton and hemp. Which makes me feel like I'm supporting a sustainable trade!


I think this set is incredibly complete, and one thing that I really love is the fact that on the other side of the logo it tells you, what the purpose of the brush is for so brilliant if your a wally like me. However I'm more than certain I will end up using them how I please...hehehehhe.
I especially like the fact that it brings a Lash & Brow Groomer as brows are really in and my brows always need grooming!  
They are also incredibly soft, like ridiculously soft, so feels lovely to apply my makeup. I also really like the size of the eyeshadow brush as it large enough to just pick up eyeshadow one and cover my eyelid.  It's honestly lovely! And the Angled Eyeliner brush is phenomenal! I love to use it for an instant easy flick!

I also like the fact that this set doesn't bring a foundation brush. Wait! I haven't gone mad but it's just because there are loads of types of foundation brushes and it's good that they left it for you to decide what ones you want.
I really recommend that if your looking for a starting kit that you get this one!

ASDA for £9.50
Boots for £15.99

L.F.A. Xx

2 comments: