Friday 16 May 2014

BarryM Pastel Nail Paint Haul


Now we are seeing sunnier days we can see that we are heading into Spring/Summer so after having used pretty much only Burgundy and Purple colours this winter I figured I should go out and buy a couple of pastel colours, and of course making the most of the 3 for 2 deal in Boots and Superdrug I bought these 6 lovely BarryM Nail Varnishes' 

I got 3 from the Gelly Hi-Shine Range £3.99 each as believe it or not I have never tried a Gelly Nail polish before! Ever! ( yep I'm late to the party again) So I got Green Berry 12, Sugar Apple 21 and Rose Hip 20 (online called Pink Lady - not really sure why..) All of these colours are probably the nicest colour in the pastel range in my opinion.

From their normal range I got Peach Melba 318 for £2.99. And of course two glittery nail polishes Gold Glitter 339 and Aqua Glitter 340 also £2.99 each. 

I've seen a lot of fellow bloggers are really loving Rose Hip. Which is your favourite? Any other recommendations?

L.F.A. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment