Saturday 31 May 2014

BarryM Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint - Sugar Apple 21



This is another beautiful pastel nail polish that I know I will be using frequently this summer. I'm a little bit confused as to why it's called Sugar Apple if it's a light blue....but meh. (Also on the boots website the colour appears much.much darker than it actually is!) - Look further down to see how it looks on me!

The colour is a very flattering light baby blue colour and as it is part of the Gelly Hi-Shine range it has a very plastic looking/shiny finish to it which I absolutely love. It is also really nicely bright. (okay I really like it...)
You will need at least 2 coats for full colour payoff but luckily it doesn't take too long to dry.

Please excuse how red my hand looks...I was sunbathing but don't worry!  I USED SPF!
I would recommend this shade for those of you who love a good baby blue shade and want to try and incorporate a couple of inexpensive pastel colours for this Spring/Summer. I imagine that this will suit all skin tones 

You can get this at:

L.F.A. Xx

3 comments:

  1. I love this colour, bought it the other week but haven't used it yet. It's so pretty, cant't wait to try it out!

    Love From Twinkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll absolutely love wearing this too!
      Xx

      Delete
  2. One of my favourite polishes :D I love the Gellys :)

    ReplyDelete