Wednesday 21 May 2014

BarryM Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint - Rose Hip 20




Pastels are decently sweeping the shelves, replacing dark colours and welcoming the spring/summer. 
This shade in particular Rose Hip (Weirdly enough called Pink Lady on Superdrug website) has been currently liked by many bloggers and I can definitely see why. It is such a lovely shade of pink, honestly I can't even describe how flattering this colour actually is.

Now it's Gelly Hi-Shine aspect. I had never ever tried a Gelly/Gel Nail Polish Ever. Which is surprising as I love shiny nails (sorry guys I'm not a Matt nail fanatic...) Now they promise Hi-Shine and I must admit it actually does. I find it gives a very plastic looking finish, in a good way!!
 

You will just need 2 coats for full colour payoff, and since it does dry quite quickly it is easily doable.
I would absolutely recommend that you get this shade in particular as it's so flattering, so cheap and very very cute!

You can get this in:
Boots: Rose Hip 20 - £3.99
Superdrug: Pink Lady 20 - £3.99

P.S. Why not pair this nail polish with a cute pink Nail Art Deco Bow?
L.F.A. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment