Wednesday 22 January 2014

Oxford Street Haul (H&M, TOPSHOP and PULL&BEAR)


So last Thursday I went out with my bestie from Summer’s Beauty on a Budget as she was leaving to back to UNI on the weekend L
So of course we met up to go for a spot of shopping and catching up!
 
 
First stop was TOPSHOP.!.!.!. Now I wasn’t really intending on buying anything but when I saw this Tartan Print Bag I just had to buy it. I know what you’re thinking… but I’m serious I needed a new bag and this is just the perfect length, size and colour. I love the Green and Dark Blue Tartan print amongst the Black and quite frankly it was a bargain.!. Down from £30 to just a mere £10.!.!. Plus it was the last one left….
You guys also know I’m obsessed with Nail Art and so nothing could stop me from buying the TOPSHOP Halloween Character Nail Wraps for just £1 especially as they were £3 before.!.!.!. I don’t care if Halloween is 10 months away! I can always put them away and attempt to remember to use them…..heheheheh.
 
 
Next stop was H&M a store I practically live in. I managed to get myself two Black Skirts. One a thick Black Wrap Detail Skirt down from £7.99 to £5 and a simple Black Jersey Skirt for £3.99.
 

I also got these two gorgeous pieces of jewellery for £2 as it was buy one get one free.!.!.!.!. So the Arrow Bangles were for £2 and an Arrow Head Ear Cuff Earning for £1. I’ve dying to get myself an Ear Cuff and so this was a perfect opportunity to get one without breaking the bank ;)
 

And last but not least we visited Pull & Bear where bought myself a Black T-Shirt down from £7.99 to £3.99. I couldn’t say no as it was so cheap and Summer’s bad influence ;) but to be honest I like the print on it so meh.

Out of everything the thing I love the most is the bag as I know I will absolutely wear it to the max.!.!.
What have you guys gotten from these stores or in the sales?
 
L.F.A. Xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment