Sunday 29 December 2013

What I got for Christmas!


As it was Christmas I thought it would nice to share with you what I got this year!
Like everyone I was given the gifts I Love, the ones I Needed and the you really shouldn't have, no really gifts.
So first the best gift ever was the Surface Tablet 2 (from which I'm currently writing from.!.!.!)


Then these 3 lovely jumpers. A Grey Knitted Jumper from Lipsy and a Beige and Dark Green Jumper from Primark.!.


A Knitted Polo Neck Jumper from H&M and a Pyjama Nightdress from BHS. 
You guys probably think I'm mad.!. T'is the season to be wearing fluffy trousers as PJ's but I find it uncomfortable and much prefer sleeping in shorts and baggy t-shirts or a Nightdress.

A Carhartt Grey Beanie, a silver Anklet, and 2 earrings.



Body Shop Cranberry Set and a Barry M Lipgloss, Headmaster Root Boost Mousse and Headmaster Shine Spray (All from my bestie.!.! YES I'm too spoilt.!.)
Body Shop Raspberry Body Butter, Sanctuary Spa Body SoufflĂ©. 
French Connection Purse, Body Spray, Lipgloss and Mirror.
And a JLS Kiss Perfume.

That's all.!.! Well I shall let you decide what category they fit in.

What did you guys get for Christmas? 

L.F.A. Xx


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I love the sweaters and earrings :)
    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Though I think the red earrings may be bit difficult to pull off.
    LFA

    ReplyDelete