Monday 21 April 2014

Zara Sale - Racer Back Dress


Okay, ZARA is one of my favourite shops as I think the quality of their items is just...phenomenal! 
Although their price tag may not be for everyone...but at least in the SALE you may be able to find something! Anyway here I found the most beautiful and unique Royal Blue Dress! From £49.99 down to £29.99.!.!.!

This dress is super thick, therefore it'll be a while till I wear this in.!. Plus it has an unusual print making it completely unique.!. And has pockets so perfect for those non-bag days.!.!

The Neckline appears to be a halter neck with a plunging neckline so it accentuates your shoulders and busts...but in a classy way.!.!.
Please excuse the terrible tan line!


Also because of the Racer Back I feel as though my shoulders and back just look....good? (Either way I love tops that are racer back especially for the hot summer says!)


The dress is a zip-up dress with a flap closed by press studs so as to hide it! Also the waist line has a string and is gathered/elasticated so it shows off your figure.!
Ideally this dress is great for if your heading to a Pool Party or Beach Party as you can easily take off or unzip (up or down) to show of your Bikini/Swimsuit.!.!
 
L.F.A. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment