Monday 21 April 2014

Poundland Haul (Nail Stickers & Charms)


Since the last time I popped into Poundland I found such amazingly cheap nail products I thought I'd go back and see what else I could find.! All for £1 each.!.!.



These stickers are of Dragon Flies, Stars and Flowers both in Silver and Black with little rhinestones. All very cute.!.!.


These Floral Nail Stickers are a little larger. I presume for when your nails are significantly longer or I guess for a strong bold nail? They come in predominantly black with some pink, purple and white petals. Very cute but bold.


And finally these 3D Floral Nail Charms with a rhinestone at the center. I am super excites about these two.!.! Especially considering how much I loved the last Aurora Nail Bow Nail Charms.

So have you tried any of these yet?

L.F.A. Xx

1 comment: