Thursday 29 August 2013

Lush Haul.!.!.

Lush the store you can smell from a mile away. Some people hate it but I love it!

I have tried some of their stuff before as I've been gifted them but I had refrained during the years to go into Lush as their sales people tend to be pushy and annoying but luckily as the Stratford Westfield Store was quite busy I was left to myself (which I'm very happy about)


First I picked up the Space Girl Bath Bomb for £2.10
This is such a cute Bath Bomb as its actually shaped like a planet.!. And the glitter and popping candy make it look extra galactic.!.


Secondly sticking to the Galactic/Space theme I picked up an Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb for just £1.95 which is super cheap and I think it's just soo cute.!. Even if it is for Baby's I'd still use it, just that it may be good for sensitive skin :)

As it was my friends birthday I gifted her both the Space Girl Bath Bomb and the Ickle Baby Bot as they were the same theme and looked cute!


Last but not least I picked up the Sex Bomb Bath Bomb for £3.20
It is definitely worth the price as this bath bomb is huge.!.  And is such a bright pink and purple and has a lovely cute small flower imbedded in the top. 

So what have you guys gotten from Lush?
And what are their must have products??

L.F.A. Xx

4 comments:

  1. I love Lush! One of my fave ever products is their Angels On Bare Skin!!

    Lianne | TheBrunetteSays...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouuuu! Really? I looked it up and it looks good but does is smell really strongly of Almonds? (I'm not the biggest nut scent fan...)
      LFA (lovefromangelic) Xx

      Delete
  2. I do love their bath bombs, they're lovely as a little treat. I always tend to pick up a good old bubble bar, they're all lovely, I couldn't fault any of them; so many bubbles and they're quite moisturising! :)

    leigh xx | imleighbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They are and they just smell soo divine! And ouuuu might try one! It's been sooo long since I've had a proper bubble bubble bath!

      LFA (lovefromangelic) Xx

      Delete