Saturday 3 August 2013

Gabrini Multivitamin Nail Varnish - Green 362 & 373


I got these lovey two Gabrini Multivitamin green nail polishes from my local pharmacy for just £1 each.!

Bit sickly..but after many layers its awesomely bright!!

This is how the 362 (Bright Green) looks like. You will need 3 coats to get the full colour! Oh and I'm so sorry about my I un-even nails...(they broke.!)


And this is the 373 (Emerald Green). It's a little sparkly, and you only need 2 coats. 
Both nail polishes also dry very quickly!

Anyway these only cost me £1 each!! So total bargain! and they come in loads of other colours too.!

P.S. Don't you find elderly people sooo cute sometimes?

L.F.A. Xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the bright green color. Nominated you for the Liebster award, hun. Check it out :)

    http://mistysstuff.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete