Wednesday 17 July 2013

Soap & Glory - Cheekmate

Probably one of the most universal lip and cheek stains ever.!.

I truly believe this Cheek & Lip Stain - Rosy Glowill suit any skin tone.
It looks lovely on both lips and cheeks but I use it mostly on my lips.!

When you first apply it its a bit sticky and gooey but once it drys up its fine.!

It claims it "moisturises & conditions" ....well I guess it does (at the beginning) but I would use a balm or a gloss on top to stop your lips from drying.!.!



Overall I do genuinely like this product because of its durability, and its compatability with my skin tone (medium-ish).
So if you guys want a Multi-purpose product that's good value pick one up at Boots for £8 For 11ml of product! (Plus they have a 3 for 2 deal going on.!)

Have you tried it yet?

P.S. Obviously this will stain your fingers so if that's a problem I would suggest using a brush.



L.F.A. Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment