Tuesday 2 July 2013

Pull & Bear Haul (Sale)

With all the sales going I headed to central London and there I searched through thousands of hangers trying to find a good bargain and when I stepped into Pull & Bear I fell in love with these 2 Single Button Down Blazers.!.!

I paired it with a Blue Dress (VERO MODA) from my previous post
to give it a formal/office look.
I got this for £19.99 and it was originally £25.99.!.!
This Jersey-like Light Brown Blazer is so soft and is probably better for those cooler days in the season.
This colour also goes with pretty much everything and I have to give it to Pull & Bear their buttons are the best in terms of appearance!  Don't you think it looks like a Sigil (like a symbol or emblem/seal)? 
I paired this with a Bright Pink Vest (UNIQLO) and Black Leggings (ZARA)
for a more casual/night look. (sorry for the quality) 
This Navy Blazer wasn't from the sale section but from the New Collection instead. Though despite the fact that it was £25.99 I still think its worth it as its fully lined, and is Polyester so its perfect for the days that are a little warmer.


Again I must rave about the amazingly cool buttons they do. This Blazer is a little different from the other as the sleeves have 3 buttons. Almost giving it a Military/Uniform look.

So why don't you guys go and check out their sale and let me know what you get?

P.S. If your not a fan of navy or light brown there is always the classic black and other brighter colours too.!.


L.F.A. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment