Wednesday 31 July 2013

NEXT Sale Haul.!

Ok....now I know the NEXT sale was a loooong way back but I'd just sort of put of posting other hauls and products....and kinda...sorta...forgot about this one.


I personally didn't go because that Saturday was 29°/31° and I just couldn't bare the thought of looking through rails of clothes. (Surprising since I'm a shopping addict)

However my gorgeous mother and sister went instead a brought me 2 savvy buys both coming to a total of £5.!!!


First they got me a Bra-Top (I don't know it's official name) but I think these are brilliant to go under a very see through top and you don't want to show your stomach. 
This particular bra is a push up...and Oh lord believe me it works.!!


This was originally £20 and we got it for £3.!!


The other item is this simply  beautiful Maxi-Dress. 
Now I don't know about you guys but since I'm 5"7 most maxi dresses don't cover my ankles (this may not be  an issue for you but I'm a heel fan so it'll look odd if it isn't longer.!) 


This dress was originally £35 and they got this for £2.!!! 


Detail of the Broderie on the sleeves. Isn't it sooo cute?

That's phenomenal.!!! Especially as its sooo beautiful.!!


The neckline and the end of the sleeves have Broderie which is just lovely! 

So what did you guys get from the next sales?

L.F.A. Xx

1 comment:

  1. Awww Thank you soo much! Hope you enjoy my future posts too.!

    ReplyDelete