Wednesday 26 June 2013

Sunset Flip-Flops (Primark)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Flip-flops are (...in my oppinion...) one of the most commonly overpriced products in a the fashion industry, especially if they have an awesome print.! So why not pop into Primark for cheaper alternatives.!
 I love the dual coloured purple & neon pink strap as its perfect for the summer.!.
Since the summer holiday season has officially started, some of us lucky ones may be going on holiday this year and whats better to wear to the beach than comfortable cute flip-flops? But in some stores we find them retailing from £7-8 and above.

Considering I got these for only £I've got to say its just ridiculous. Especially most of us would just throw them away after our holiday. (or....at least I do since I need to make space for souvenirs..)
So pop into Primark and chose from the large range of print and coloured flip-flops to take with you on your summer holiday.!

P.S. Personally I also use flip-flops as a replacement for slippers in the summer.... Your feet need to breath too you know.!.! Plus its a perfect excuse for a pedicure.!.


L.F.A. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment