Tuesday 18 June 2013

H&M Sale Haul


You guys may know that I love a sale or a bargain so last I went shopping I popped into H&M to check out their sale and I managed to get 3 new tops all under £12.!!.

Back View


This was £7.99 but on sale for £4.!.!
It's sooo cute and out of the 3 is one of my favourite thanks to the Zip on the back of the top.which gives it an edgy feel.
For me personally Vest style tops suit me best because I have quite broad shoulders (for a girl) and I find they show them off but in a nice way.!. This also comes in White and Pale-Yellow.!.


Detail of Transparent Pattern





















This was £7.99 but on sale for £3.!.!. ...but if you were to get it online it costs £5 which is still cheap anyway.
This short-sleeved top has a wide neckline and as its on sale you should know the sizes run big as this is a small and you best believe I'm not a small.!.! Anyway.. the transparent pattern is sooo cool and unique you guys should definitely get one.!.


Detail of Transparent Pattern & Tie-Waist



This wasn't on sale but it only cost £4.99.!.!. That's an amazing price considering the print, the length and the fact that it's got a tie-waist.
This top is more like a dress (I'd wear with leggings, jeans or shorts) or I think this would look cute over a swimsuit (like if you go to the beach as a cover up.!.)


.!.Hope you guys enjoy the summer sales.!.

P.S. Now all these tops require at least a bandeau top underneath or if your confident you can just use a bra. Preferably one of the same colour as the top.


L.F.A. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment