Sunday 23 June 2013

Galaxy Nails


Yes. I admit. I'm a bit late on this trend since it was an August/Winter trend but I love it for any night out.!.


For this your going to need A tooth-pick (or a Nail Dotter if you have one) a Base Coat, Top Coat and a Black, Pink, Purple and White Nail Polish/Vanish. I chose a black nail polish that has a sparkle so that the nails would look more sparkly without glitter added on top!

  1. Paint your base colour onto your nails (I would make sure I use a base coat since we're using black)
  2. Then once dry paint the white nail polish onto a cotton bud or swab
  3. And pat the colour in a line onto the line.
  4. Do the same for the purple and pink colour. (Be messy and random with it it will add to the finished look)
  5. Its gonna look a bit messy but don't be disheartened it'll look cool in a sec.
  6. Then with a toothpick (or Nail Dotter if you have one) add little dots (almost to form constellations)
  7. Once you let that dry, Pop on a top coat, to make it look glossy and shiny!
and Voila.!. Your done.!.

P.S. I hope you guys try this out on yourselves.!.

L.F.A. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment