Friday 21 June 2013

Estée Lauder - Pleasures (Perfume Gift Set)

30ml of Perfume and 75ml of Body Lotion + A Travel Bag

This perfume (Fresh & Floral Scent) is one of my sisters favourite perfume and as you may know from previous posts it was her birthday recently and so we got her this set too!

Now I don't know about you guys in other countries but finding a cheap (well...decent priced) gift set around  summer is soooooo hard! I went everywhere and the only place that had this affordable perfume set was John Lewis where this set was only £38.!.!

So if you know someone who likes this perfume or you do & what a cute set I suggest this one.!.!.

P.S. I think perfume is one of the best gifts as it's always useful and people are always going to want to smell good.!.

L.F.A. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment