Sunday 9 June 2013

Dr. Organic Rose Otto Cleansing Milk (Review)

Recently I've been really ill and my skin has just been feeling...well rubbish, and when I washed my face with this cleanser I just couldn't help feeling much better.

£8.19 for 150ml from Holland & Barrett,

Sorry for the scratched up bottle!
This cleanser left my skin feeling soooooo smooth it's unbelievable! and to me it smells amazing...though for those of you who don't like the smell of roses, obviously steer clear from this.
This product is also suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans! + No Animal Testing.!. (all which are important to know)

Directions:
Apply to cotton wool and wipe gentlyin upward movements over 
skin morning and night.
I use this as a general face cleanser for when I feel my skin need that little extra help. But you can use it as a make up remover. Though I think cleanser should be used all the time (with and without make-up) as pollution, and dirt in general is always going to end up on your face.

I think this is definitely worth your money (£8.19) as it lasts ages.!. Like I've had this for a while (probably since before the new year) and I'm just about to finish it.

P.S. Holland & Barratt currently have a sale where you can mix & match products and buy 1 and get the other 1/2 price!!! So I think its time for me to pop into H&B.!.


L.F.A. Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment