Thursday 6 June 2013

Aztec Pattern Inspired Nails

While studying for exams may be taking all of my free time, I still try to find leave some for myself. And while thinking of what to do I found myself being inspired from the top I was wearing, and created these Aztec Nails.!.

These did take a lot of concentration and time to get the shapes I wanted and to be honest I almost gave up before the black outline, because it looked really weird without it...

Primark mens top for £2.50
My inspiration came from this top that I bought ages ago. I just fell in love with all the shapes and colours. I decided to only do the odd shapes on my nails for a minimalist look to it! Unfortunately I didn't have that exact blue or a yellow and so instead I went for an Orange and a Lighter Blue.

17 - Bolt from the Blue, Maybelline - 554 Lavender Lies, L.A. Colors - Orange & Black,
Colour Couture  
- Top Coat + A toothpick.
So try to paint these nails too! Just have fun with it. Try loads of different shapes and colours! 

P.S. Feel free to let me know the designs you did! I would love to see others try these nails too!


L.F.A. Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment