Monday 27 May 2013

Black Sandals (Risky)

Not only did I buy the outfit I got in my last post, but I also managed to grab these amazing Black Flatform Sandals (Down to Earth) from Risky at Vicarage Field Shopping Centre in Barking.

Will you be getting these?
Now being a tall gurl (5"7) I struggle to find an excuse to wear heels everyday and to not look abnormal when I do. Don't get me wrong I still wear them and own many but Flatforms are one of the most comfortable ways of being a an inch or so taller without the after pain of heels!
These sandals are unbelievably comfortable considering they were only £9!! When I saw how cheap these were, I just could not leave without them. Especially as I've seen similar styles retailing from £20 to even £180.

So gals! Go out and get yourself a pair of these snazzy sandals!!!

P.S. There are some in other colours too!!! Faded out Pink and Silver!!

L.F.A. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment